Learn how to make this delicious pasta recipe with spaghetti, a really tasty dish with great flavour, perfect for kids and adults alike. Spaghetti Bolognese is one of the most famous Italian recipes in the world. The sauce is a combination of tomato sauce, vegetables, meat, wine and herbs that are simmered until tender. Very yummy!
▼ INGREDIENTS LIST:
– 200 g (7 oz) of minced beef
– 200 g (7 oz) of minced pork
– 400 g (14 oz) of spaghetti
– 1 chopped onion
– 1 diced carrot
– 1 diced celery stalk
– 725 g (25 oz) of tomato sauce
– 1 cup of white wine
– 2 chopped cloves of garlic
– 1 bay leaf
– Black pepper
– Parmesan cheese
– Extra Virgin Olive Oil
⇨ Subscribe to Very Easy Recipes! ⇦
⇨ Follow us on Social Networks! ⇦
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Facebook: http://facebook.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Google+: http://plus.google.com/+VeryEasyRecipes
Tweet and tag us in your recipe attempts!
P.S. We are not native speakers of English, so we apologize if there are any incomprehensible words, typos or grammatical errors in this video. We hope you enjoy the recipe!
Video Rating: / 5