How To Make Chocolate Ice Cream At Home
We love ice creams in summer specially children. They want to eat ice cream daily. We buy them from the shops, this time try out my ice cream recipe and hope you’ll love it and make it again & again for your children.
1 Milk……………………..1/2 lit.
2 Sugar Powder………..10 table sp.
3 Coco powder………….1 table sp.
4 Drinking chocolate…..1 table sp.
5 Custard powder………1 table sp.
6 Corn flour powder……1 table sp.
7 G.M.S powder……….1 table sp.
8 L.C. nate powder……1/8 tea sp.
1) Boil milk, take a steel bowl for preparing ice cream.
2) Always measure the ingredients with measuring spoon.
3) Divide milk into two protion take half the milk coolit add all the ingredients beat well till sugar & gms powder dessolves. Mix for 2-3 min add this mixture to earlier boiled milk and keep on strring for 2-3 min. Flame should be slow to medium.
4)Again beat it for 3-4 min cool it and pour it in an air tight container with a polythene bag below the lid. So that ice will not from this is the base of ice cream. It should be freezed for 14 hours.
5 ) Net day open the container remove the ice if there, take 1 cup of fresh cream, 1/2 cup of choco chips and chocolate essence few drops.
6) Start beating the ice creamwith electric beater till it softens, add cream & beat add essence. You’ll see the amount doubles in size and the texture becomes smooth.
7) Put ice cream mixture in two container. The container should not be very high the ice cream will not set evenly. Put choco chips and again keep it for setting. It will take 8-10 hours.
8) Serve with some more choco chips.
watch all recipes on facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/ShaheensKit/822119204518270
watch indian recipes on my channel https://www.youtube.com/user/shaheenskit
video URL of “Chocolate Icecream” is http://youtu.be/YIA0WsG69zY
Video Rating: / 5