Cheesy Corn and Vegetable Cutlets, nutritious vegetable laden, mouth watering cutlets!
Recipe link : http://www.tarladalal.com/Cheesy-Corn-and-Vegetable-Cutlets-%28-Baby-and-Toddler-Recipe%29-3103r
Subscribe : http://goo.gl/omhUio
Tarla Dalal App: http://www.tarladalal.com/free-recipe-app.aspx
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TarlaDalalsKitchen/featured
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/107883620848727803776
Tarla Dalal Blogspot: http://tarladalal.blogspot.in/
Cheesy Corn and Vegetable Cutlets
These are great to tempt the tummy of children with a less predictable palate or a smaller appetite. For more baby friendly appeal, roll the cutlets in fancy shapes and sizes. Serve them as a snack with your child’s favourite sauce or sweet chutney, or make a burger or frankie filling with it.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Makes 6 cutlets
2 tbsp grated processed cheese
1/4 cup grated sweet corn kernels (makai ke dane)
1/4 cup grated carrot
1/4 cup grated cabbage
1 tsp butter
1 tsp grated garlic (lehsun)
1/4 cup boiled , peeled and mashed potatoes
salt to taste
1/2 tbsp oil for cooking
1. Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the corn, carrots, cabbage and garlic, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Remove from the flame, transfer to a bowl and allow it to cool.
3. Once cooled, add the potatoes, cheese and salt and mix well.
4. Divide this mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into small round flat cutlets.
5. Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, place the cutlets and cook on a medium flame till the cutlets turn light brown in colour from both the sides.
6. Serve with tomato ketchup.
Video Rating: / 5